On top of getCapabilities document size;

In terms of Security, users are only supposed to see the Metadata for the
Data (Layers) they are authorized to see, but even with the HIDE MODE on,
still all users can access Metadata for all layers in our Catalog in the
getCapabilites documents (both WMTS and WMS)?

Is this a normal Geoserver behaviour? In ideal situation this should not be
the case.

Running Geoserver 2.11.2 on Tomcat 8.

Kind regards,
Steve Omondi