Hi,

I'm still having some confusion, is anyone able to shed some light on what:
WARN [imagemosaic.catalog] - This granule catalog was not properly dispose as
it still points to:ServiceInfo  description=Features from JDBCDataStore
actually means?

I have now configured my imagemosaic to use the Oracle database, I have created
a blank table which it can find (I think) but it is not populating it when I
save the store.

Cheers,
Paul
"This e-mail is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain
information about individuals or other sensitive information and should be
handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to
receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to
anyone else. If you have received this email in error, kindly disregard the
content of the message and notify the sender immediately. Please be aware that
all email may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with
relevant legislation."