Hi,

I am experiencing some strange discrepancies in how my polygon fill styling
is being rendered between different instances of GeoServer.  For some
environments, GeoServer renders the style correctly, but for other
environments, GeoServer doesn't adhere to the fill-opacity setting
correctly.
Our local GeoServer instances are built using Docker and importing SLD files
is done via script using cURL and the GeoServer REST API.

When fill-opacity is at 0.3 or below, the layer is rendered with some
transparency, but appears far less transparent than expected.  At
fill-opacity 0.4 and above, the style appears fully opaque, with no
difference noticed when setting the fill-opacity setting any higher.  I have
checked the contents of the SLD file, and GeoServer version between each
environment and they are all consistent.

Any help or explanation for this issue would be greatly appreciated.

SLD:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><sld:StyledLayerDescriptor
xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/sld"; xmlns:sld="http://www.opengis.net/sld";
xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml";
xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc"; version="1.0.0">
  <sld:NamedLayer>
    <sld:Name>Default Styler</sld:Name>
    <sld:UserStyle>
      <sld:Name>Default Styler</sld:Name>
      <sld:Title>Style</sld:Title>
      <sld:FeatureTypeStyle>
        <sld:Name>name</sld:Name>
        <sld:Rule>
          <ogc:Filter>
            <ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo>
              <ogc:PropertyName>migrated</ogc:PropertyName>
              <ogc:Literal>false</ogc:Literal>
            </ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo>
          </ogc:Filter>
          <sld:PolygonSymbolizer>
            <sld:Fill>
              <sld:GraphicFill>
                <sld:Graphic>
                  <sld:Mark>
                    <sld:Fill>
                      <sld:CssParameter
name="fill">#912B88</sld:CssParameter>
                      <sld:CssParameter
name="fill-opacity">0.4</sld:CssParameter>
                    </sld:Fill>
                  </sld:Mark>
                </sld:Graphic>
              </sld:GraphicFill>
              <sld:CssParameter name="fill">#912B88</sld:CssParameter>
              <sld:CssParameter name="fill-opacity">0.4</sld:CssParameter>
            </sld:Fill>
          </sld:PolygonSymbolizer>
          <sld:PolygonSymbolizer>
            <sld:Fill>