Hi,

I've inherited a geoserver without any prior knowledge about it's workings.
The Geoserver version is 2.11.2.
JVM 1.8.0_151
Tomcat 9.0.0.M26

My problem is that for some layers the geometry is not recognized when
accessing trough the WFS service. WMS works for all, but WFS only for some of
the layers.
I've checked the configuration of the stores, the workspaces, and the layers
themselves, and they're identical.  Even the used schemas are technically the
same.
The store type for all is directory of shapefiles.
Yet for some reason when I connect to the offending layers (for example trough
QGIS) it returns a layer without geometry. And the geometry field is listed as
a data field on the layer properties page. (See attached screenshot).

At this point I'm completely stuck, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
Gabor Takacs
Survey Department Budapest
H-1112 Budapest, Repülõtéri út 2.
+36 20 426 1151
takacs.ga...@geodezia.hu<mailto:takacs.ga...@geodezia.hu>
www.geodezia.hu<http://www.geodezia.hu/>
[cid:part2.07020803.07090307@geodezia.hu]
Confidentiality note: This message and any attachment are confidential and may
be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
please email the sender
and delete the message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient,
you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any
other person.