From: Verbeeck Bart
Sent: donderdag 22 februari 2018 10:02
To: 'Nuno Oliveira' <nuno.olive...@geo-solutions.it>;
geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Geoserver-users] app scheme gml:id and srsname

Thank you Nuno

I think our mappings are correct

<AttributeMapping>
                    <targetAttribute>hyp:geometry</targetAttribute>
                    <idExpression>
                                                <OCQL>strConcat('geometry.',
getId())</OCQL>
                    </idExpression>
                                        <sourceExpression>
                        <OCQL>GEOM</OCQL>
                    </sourceExpression>
                </AttributeMapping>

The issue can be seen at
https://bgeoserverinspire1aiv.azurewebsites.net/inspireDev/hy-p/wfs?service=wfs&version=2.0.0&request=GetFeature&typename=hy-p:Shore&Count=1
 (version 2.11.2)

https://bgeoserverinspire1aiv.azurewebsites.net/inspire/hy-p/wfs?service=wfs&version=2.0.0&request=GetFeature&typename=hy-p:Shore&Count=1
 (version2.13 snapshot)

Please notice also the different CRS formats
http://www.opengis.net/def/crs/EPSG/0/4258
http://www.opengis.net/gml/srs/epsg.xml#4258

Included you find the workspace we used. (without the credentials to our sql
database of course)

Bart Verbeeck