Hi everyone,

I'm trying to serve some NetCDFs that have longitude 0:360 (instead of
-180:+180) to Leaflet over WCS, but I found that they distorted when my
requested box fell over X < 0. After doing some investigating (
https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/272092/distortion-in-netcdf-served-to-leaflet-with-geoserver/272103),
I realised that WMS supports longitude > 180 and longitudinal wrapping as
of 2.10 (http://blog.geoserver.org/2016/09/20/geoserver-2-10-beta-released/).
However, I can't find any mention of this also being supported for WCS.

Is it possible to serve these NetCDFs as they are over WCS using GeoServer,
or do I need to fall back to WMS (sacrificing some client-side styling and
metadata) or preprocess the NetCDFs?

Thanks very much,

James
James Goldie: PhD Student, Climate Change Research Centre
Email: j.gol...@unsw.edu.au, m...@rensa.co
Tel: +61 421 747 208
Skype: james-goldie
Web: https://rensa.co