Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your response. The issue must then be caused by a problem in the
JDBC Config module, because without the "tolerant" mode I get no exception,
but still cannot see many layers.

Anyway, I'm still puzzled by the fact that the WFS Capabilities and the
REST endpoint /layers show all the available layers. I will check the
source code to see what kind of property might be missing and causing the
issue. If we need to more help, we'll get in touch for commercial support.

Cheers,

Jan

*Geodan*
Buitenhaven 27-A