________________________________
Lähettäjä: mark<mailto:mc.pr...@gmail.com>
Lähetetty: ‎9.‎4.‎2018 23:36
Vastaanottaja:
geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Aihe: Re: [Geoserver-users] Geopackage Extension Geoserver 2.8.3

On 04/09/18 18:52, cartotech wrote:
> Im trying to locate the geopackage extension for geoserver 2.8.3, but cant
> seem to find it anywhere. I don't have the option of upgrading to a newer
> version of geoserver at this time.
It's a community module (in 2.8.3 but afaik also in later releases) so
you'll have to build it yourself I guess or perhaps get a service
provider to do it for you.

basically:
- git clone https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver.git
- git checkout 2.8.3
- cd geoserver/geoserver/src/community/geopkg && mvn install

some dependencies may want to be built, there's quite a list of
dependencies.

--m