The file contains time stamp over a period of 48 hours. I fallowed your advice
and deleted the TimestampFileNameExtractorSPI and the configuration of the
coveragestore worked fine. But I still have to enable time dimension in order
to see the raster in layer preview. Without enabling time dimension, the image
was displayed a bit wired, a narrow polygon. Any idea how I could enable time
through the REST API?
Kind regards,Corina

    On Thursday, May 24, 2018, 4:33:26 PM GMT+1, Daniele Romagnoli