Sounds like you guys have a solution. But, here's some links, one that
looks like it could plugin to your Atlassian Suite, and one that looks like
it may answer the Maven question that Jim asked.

https://techbeacon.com/13-tools-checking-security-risk-open-source-dependencies-0

https://github.com/jeremylong/DependencyCheck

Hope I helped more than got in the way.

Joe