Hi all,

I have been looking at a way to lock down password autocomplete in the
GeoServer UI.
I have found that in the GeoServer 2.11.1 release an option has been added to
achieve this.

See http://blog.geoserver.org/2017/05/19/geoserver-2-11-1-released/ for more
details.

My question is how can I enable that option? I can't seem to find it.

Best regards,

Jeroen Wisse