Hi all,

Thank you for viewing this post.  I'm trying to set up a simple WFS-T
datastore on a PostGIS database table that talks to a leaflet map.  I'm
using jquery ajax to send a transaction POST request by sending the
transaction-insert xml stored as a string.  The request seems to go through
just fine, but in the GeoServer logs I see a namespace error:

 "2018-06-13 19:11:16,073 ERROR [geoserver.ows] -
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 11; columnNumber: 26; The prefix
"aoi_points" for element "aoi_points:wfst_aoi" is not bound."

Some googling directed me to the secondary namespaces
<http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/data/app-schema/secondary-namespaces.html#when-to-configure-for-secondary-namespaces>
page in the docs, but I'm not sure what's going on here.  A couple of
things:

   1.  Can someone explain why (or if) a secondary namespace might be
   necessary in this case?
   2.  How can I reference a database table properly in the xml transaction
   request?

Here's the full xml request I'm sending to GeoServer:

        '<wfs:Transaction'
        '  service="WFS"\n'
'  version="1.1.0"\n'
        '  xmlns:grp="http://lab.georepublic.info"\n'
'  xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs"\n'
'  xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml"\n'
'  xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"\n'
'  xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/wfs\n'
'
http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/1.1.0/WFS-transaction.xsd\n'
'
http://www.example.com/geoserver/wfs/DescribeFeatureType?typename=aoi:wfst_aoi
">\n'
'  <wfs:Insert>\n'
'    <aoi_points:wfst_aoi>\n'
'      <wfst_aoi:geom>\n'
'        <gml:Polygon srsName="urn:x-ogc:def:crs:EPSG:4326">\n'
'          <gml:coordinates decimal="." cs="," ts=" ">' +
geoJson[0].geometry.coordinates + '</gml:coordinates>\n'
'        </gml:Polygon>\n'
'      </wfst_aoi:geom>\n'
'    </aoi_points:wfst_aoi>\n'
'  </wfs:Insert>\n'