Thank you Andrea for the quick answer and help pointing me in the right
direction.
I had already read the online resource, and figured out that I would have to
look in the code to see what it does.
Unfortunately disabling the filter altogether breaks something and geoserver,
as when I reload the application from Tomcat's manager it fails to start.

I will try to have a look at configuring the X-Frame filter to allow the domain
that I would like to frame content from the geoserver.
Was hoping somebody on the user list has real life experience disabling this
otherwise useful security feature.

Sorin RUSU

    Pe luni, 25 iunie 2018, 15:11:57 EEST, Andrea Aime
<andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it> a scris:

 Hi,yep, it's indeed the GeoServer filter you mentioned that adds the
header.Documentation
here:http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/production/config.html#x-frame-options-policy

In case that does not help, source code
here:https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/blob/6e9e25c0c7cdda9ada9f33f8255130d3afc76801/src/main/src/main/java/org/geoserver/filters/XFrameOptionsFilter.java#L18

CheersAndrea
On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 2:31 PM, Rusu Sorin via Geoserver-users