Dear List,

I am still working on geting multiple layers to identify on OpenLayers 4.
Currently I am getting an Error WMS does not permit cross origin framing
(firefox) and chrome says Resource interpreted as Document but transferred
with MIME type application/xml. I strongly believe this has to do with the
way I have sent the request to Geoserver. I have been reading on WMS
getfeature info but I cannot put out the correct code or how to set
GetFeature info paramaters in the code. I know where to find information
such as services,bbox on individual WMS urls. Perharps someone can point me
to a code to set WMS get feature info parameters request.

Here is my current code

 map.on('click', function (evt) {
    var url = GetFeatureInfoUrl = '
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/County/wms'
        'evt.coordinate', 'viewResolution', 'viewProjection', 'EPSG:3857',
                {'INFO_FORMAT': 'text/html',
                'QUERY_LAYERS':
'County:Boundary,County:Regions,County:Constituencies,County:Towns'};
if (url) {
          document.getElementById('info').innerHTML =
    content.innerHTML = '<iframe seamless src="' + url + '"></iframe>';
}
});

Thank you all for your assistance.

Best regards