The store support and the WMS/WFS/WPS output format are not the same (i.e. not
in the same part of the code).

Did you install the community module along with the WPS extension? Do you see
that as an available WPS process? Anything in the logs?

From: Jason Newmoyer <ja...@newmoyergeospatial.com>
Sent: Saturday, 28 July 2018 4:57 AM
To: GeoServer Mailing List List <geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Geoserver-users] geopackage output format unavailable

I've installed the Geopackage extension on 2.13.0, and I can see GeoPackage
(mosaic) on the New Store screen.

However, a GetMap request with FORMAT=geopackage returns an error:

GET
/geoserver/wms?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetMap&FORMAT=geopackage&SRS=EPSG:4326&BBOX=<my
 lat/lon
bbox>&LAYERS=<mylayer>&HEIGHT=256&WIDTH=256&format_options=min_zoom:0;max_zoom:17;gridset:EPSG:900913

<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.1.1" >   <ServiceException
code="InvalidFormat">

      There is no support for creating maps in geopackage format

</ServiceException></ServiceExceptionReport>

Jason Newmoyer
Newmoyer Geospatial Solutions

843.606.0424

ja...@newmoyergeospatial.com <mailto:ja...@newmoyergeospatial.com>