I zoomed in as far as the OpenLayers would let me zoom, and I didn’t see with
rectangles anywhere. I do see my scale is 1:2, but it won’t go to 1:1 if I
continue to try to zoom. (See example link)

Example: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZqAUKANNK-tYYyWvmtRuW4ekFc-f-26d (
https://share.polymail.io/v1/z/b/NWI2ZGRiZGE1M2I4/kz-EQTjJpWmnNgNCUTsbHzreooLqa__jULVxtw4qof-niBczEHaGPFCrhwE0mw9x_g9BtUlypsfk4SCOBsWh0yhUJ9PGIiF0hYan52pSWj34_gOOjkN6iRIwWSJdYRm2jEyrxKkDLCXmTImMB6V8eTTPXeDuCIDnrldvgemmvcFlVWNu8o0FBggYGnhYBlZxrGDShICZXbB71f8mkNPbLfsRTpPnTDQgQ0DmznCeaN-vOVf0oeIShTKlg2KdP6hxYLwA
 )

Tyler Youschak

--

Regards, Andrea Aime == GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit
http://goo.gl/it488V (
https://share.polymail.io/v1/z/b/NWI2ZGRiZGE1M2I4/kz-EQTjJpWmnNgNCUTsbHzreooLqa__jULVxtw4qof-niBczEHaGPFCrhwE0mw9x_g9BtUlypsfk4SCOBsWh0yhUJ9PGIiF0hYan52pSWj34_gOOjkN6iRIwWSJdYRm2jEyrxKkDLCXmTImMB6V8eTTPXeDuQZXn9kRqxvim_It5VWh348oJBxYZHHxf28HSGj1DUxGR7n6YX1o5
 ) http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it (
https://share.polymail.io/v1/z/b/NWI2ZGRiZGE1M2I4/kz-EQTjJpWmnNgNCUTsbHzreooLqa__jULVxtw4qof-niBczEHaGPFCrhwE0mw9x_g9BtUlypsfk4SCOBsWh0yhUJ9PGIiF0hYan52pSWj34_gOOjkN6iRIwWSJdYRm2jEyrxKkDLCXmTImMB6V8eTTPXeDuQZXn9UR0nOum4YhpVWkt8MYJGgpbAHxUBwdrlzSXkTOZopx2uEq0AaEzgL9Guw==