Hi,I've a layer that is a custom SQL view.  This layer takes some parameters
that I used to pass using "viewparams" as described in the
documentations:http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/data/database/sqlview.html#using-a-parametric-sql-view

<http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/data/database/sqlview.html#using-a-parametric-sql-view>
Now I need to print this layer using Mapfish. My question is how to pass the
parameters through Mapfish?I've tried the following in the specs of the
printing reuqest, but result in an empty pdf file.
"layers":[
      {
         "baseURL":"http://localhost:6256/geoserver/wms
<http://localhost:6256/geoserver/wms>",