Hello,

I have GeoServer setup at work in our Lab, We are trying to get our customer
to use GeoServer to act as a WMS to show maps in our software.  Problem is I
have to use RPF a.toc data.  I'm sure there isn't much exposure for this
type of raster so getting help is probably difficult.

I got map data from NGA, CIB and CADRG map data.  CIB01 for an entire
country is 500+ different A.TOCs.  So I have to create a store and then a
layer for each of these to get them to display in GeoServer.  I tried doing
an Image Mosaic, since I've done this will smaller data sets,  But this is
300GB worth, and 564 different A.TOCs, so nothing ever rendered.  I couldn't
get anything to tile.

I've tried creating my own A.TOC for all the data or smaller datasets, but
GeoServer doesn't like it.  I have had 3 people attempt to do this, one who
used to create A.TOCs all the time.  Given this was early 2000s and last
update for "MakeToc" was 2004, so its old...

So is there an easier way to import all this data?  If will take me days to
import all these going through GeoServer GUI.

Is there a better way to hang data like this?  In our testing, GeoServer is
very finicky when it comes to RPFTOC Raster data.  Customer uses ArcGIS for
their servers, but we have to come up with a different solution.

Thanks,
Jason

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html