Hi Christian

We have managed to render the different point values in bands on the raster
map for contouring, however, we are not able to actually create contours
because our point values are not being used to create contour lines – we
had thought this was a feature of geoserver, but increasing believe that
his may be achieved through the gdal library accessed by Postgre database.
Could you help us with an example of how this is done

I am attaching my data in excel sheet

Regards

Gaurav Pathak