Dear community.
We forced on problem with styling vector layers from wfs.
Can someone share his experience. We are calculating NDVI from raster. After
converting it to vector and publish as wfs through geoserver. As client side we
are using openlayers log.
And question how to set rule based style to wfs layer?
Thank you