-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: Jan Donner [mailto:jan.don...@trimble.com]
Lähetetty: 30. elokuuta 2018 12:17
Vastaanottaja: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Aihe: [Geoserver-users] Geoserver/GeoWebCache and S3 Blobstore

Hi!
I'm experiencing problems with using Geoserver and GeoWebCache with a S3 blob
store.
I have managed to create a blob store on S3 (the new folder appeared in s3 as
defined by S3 Object Key Prefix) using Geoserver
I try to cache tiles onto it by making a WMS request from the example layer
topp:states, but no files are cached into the S3 blob store:

http://localhost:8080/geoserver/gwc/service/wms?layers=topp:states&styles=&version=1.1.1&srs=EPSG:4326&Request=GetMap&bbox=-180,-90,180,90&width=256&height=256&format=image/png8&tiled=true

I have also tried seeding the tiles of that same layer, but nothing happens.
Nor are there any hints in the log as far as I can see.
What could be the problem? Should caching and / or seeding onto S3 work or are
there known issues?
Attached is the geoserver log.
Any help would be appreciated!

--
·        GeoServer Version2.13.2
·        Git Revisionafacec24a28f35313f7712325be0ff8bc33ac423

best regards
Jan