Please keep discussion on the main mailing list unless you intend to hire
me to solve your problem.

I have not had a chance to look as I am at the foss4g conference (as are
many of the other developers) so I only have intermittent Internet access
on my phone.

You should raise a bug ticket and if this is an urgent issue then contact
one of the commercial support providers listed on the geoserver website.

Ian