Hi,

I'd like to make a small change to the oracle extensions
(gt-jdbc-oracle-version.jar).

I'd like to get a few pointers before starting.

I'm using eclipse.

I downloaded the extension's source code.

I need to resolve dependecies, make the modification and recompile to .jar.

Thanks

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html