Dear list,

I need start working on with a bunch of styling with different layers.
Knowing Geoserver, alternatives are either SLD or CSS. Could someone more
experienced please enlighten me, what might be the most efficient way of
producing SLD styles when number of styled layers is high?

Should I start learning CSS and go with that?

Should I produce SLD styles with QGIS and then repair their mismatches which
are caused by version conflict? Or just start writing them in Geoserver
panel? Use Udig that can produce SLD 1.0.0 as I've heard?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Ville Koivisto

+35840 701 4283