Try using the WMS GetFeatureInfo.  This will return the value of raster layer
at your point. I use this to implement a hover service, showing the value of a
raster under the mouse.

-----Original Message-----
From: gold10000 <yanir.gol...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 11 November 2018 05:30
To: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Geoserver-users] getting height data from store

I'm using Leaflet map + Geo server to display a map. I have a tiff file and a
dt2 file.

I created a geotiff store and layer that i'm showing in leaflet, And i created
a DTED store and layer in geo server

I want now to display the altitude of each point from the DEM Layer, like
so:

Latitude: 32.123 ,longitude: 12.112, Altitude: 12312 m

How do i get the altitude data from the store i created?

I tried using wcs protocol but i only get images.

thanks.

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used,
published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute
of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error
please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the
contents.