Hello all,

We experiencing some issues with disk quota.

First we were seeing this error:
re-configure: Could not open JDBC Connection for transaction; nested exception
is java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

After increasing Tomcat’s max memory settings to 2048m and restarting Tomcat we
are seeing this error:
re-configure: Could not open JDBC Connection for transaction; nested exception
is org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create
PoolableConnectionFactory (Unique index or primary key violation: PRIMARY_KEY_D
ON PUBLIC.TILESET(KEY); SQL statement: CREATE PRIMARY KEY ON
PUBLIC.TILESET(KEY) [23001-119])

We are on GeoServer 2.10.0 and are using the In process database (H2) option on
the Disk Quota page.

Any help sorting this out would be greatly appreciated!