Hi everyone,

I have problems about clustering.
I have implemented a Geoserver cluster with 3 nodes and a shared data
directory. These nodes are on different VM with Win7. When I start all the
nodes, warnings are output on console which say

WARN [network.DiscoveryNetworkConnector] - Could not start network bridge
between: vm://08127b80-febe-4686-81ca-d57f455e24a9?async=false&network=true
and: nio://127.0.0.1:50846 due to: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused: no further information

Does it matter?

When I use Node1's UI to publish a shapefile, I cannot see the layer on
Node2 and Node3's UI except I reload the configuration by click the button
on UI. However, when I use Node1's UI to add a user, I can see the new user
on Node2 and Node3's UI. Why? And how can I use the data published by Node1
with Node2 or Node3?

Thank you!