Hi,

I'm using geoserver 2.14.1 with geoserver print extension.
I've both JTS vividsolutions and locationtech on WEB-INF/lib and everything
is working fine.

But I don't like this solution, because we migrate the entire project to
JTS@locationtech.

So i will try to create a pull request for version 2.1.4 of mapfish-print,
to upgrade to the new JTS.

The print-lib depends on this libs.
                        print-lib-2.1.3
                                itextpdf-5.4.4
                                xerceslmpl-2.11.0
                                metrics-core-3.0.2
                                metrics-healthchecks-3.0.2
                                metrics-httpclient-3.0.2
                                metrics-json-3.0.2
                                metrics-jvm-3.0.2
                                metrics-log4j-3.0.2
                                metrics-servlet-3.0.2
                                metrics-servlets-3.0.2
                                jyaml-1.3
                                mapfish-geo-lib-1.2.0
                                xml-apis-xerces-2.7.1

I notice that it uses the project "mapfish-geo-lib", where the last commit
was in 2013, and it also uses JTS@vividsolutions.

I suggest to remove that dependency from print-lib, and put those 7 classes
directly on print-lib project, upgrading the JTS@locationtech too.

Everyone is comfortable with this solution?

Thanks

Tiago

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html