Hi List

I'm trying to prevent street labels do be drawn on top of some polygon boundaries (they can be drawn inside, but not cross the boundary). I understand that using labelobstacle on a polygon feature prevents all labels crossing AND inside polygons, this is the obvious intended behavior. So I created a new layer with only the boundaries of the polygons as linestrings and only added the labelobstacle parameter on this layer, but to my surprise no label is drawn inside these linestrings either.
Is this the expected behavior ?
My two cents is that labelobstacles are computed on bounding boxes, and therefore will never be drawn inside any kind of closed linestring. Am I correct ?

Arnaud