Hi,

While testing geoserver 2.14.1 I've noticed that I was unable to add raster data sources as the "Browse..." button in the "Connection Parameters" field isn't launching a file dialog.

After further review I've noticed that all "Browse..." buttons included in any of the "New data source" forms aren't launching a file dialog.

As I've deployed geoserver to Tomcat using the project's official Web Archive (WAR) file, I'm assuming that I've missed something in the deployment.

Does anyone happen to know what might be causing this problem and what can be done to get the buttons to work?

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Rui Maciel