Hi Andrea

Le 07/02/2019 à 10:09, Andrea Aime a écrit :
Hum... the schema in the datastore configuration should affect only the feature types served by the datastore itself. Are you expecting it to affect the mosaics somehow?

No, sorry, I got lost in the process. Now I believe I understand.
For some reason I thought that the JNDI datastore would be used by the imagemosaic. But the imagemosaic directely references the JNDI connection, not the JNDI datastore. Makes sense.

Did you setup any connection between the datastore config and the mosaic?

No, that's what I thought was happening when I set up the jndiReferenceName in the datastore.properties file to be the same as the jndiReferenceName in the JNDI datastore configuration. Now I understand that both refernce the jndiReferenceName defined in the context.xml of my tomcat server. Totally logical, but as you can see I'm not very knowledgeable in that matter.

I'm afraid not, while the generated output of the training material is under a
creative commons license, the source code of it is in a private repo. But it's
a good suggestion, I've opened a ticket to remind us a fix the next time we
work on the material.

OK, thanks for your help Andrea.

Cheers !

--