Dear Andrea and Brad,

Thanks for responding and suggestions

As per my understanding when we are publishing postgresql table in
Geoserver 2.7.4, some have misinterpreted the-geom type and it is showing
as Geometry and assigned default point SLD.
GeoServer assigning for all the PostgreSQL/PostGIS
tables(point/polygon/line) published layers to default SLD.  I have tested
by deploying separate GeoServer 2.7.4 Instance and PostgreSQL 10.6/PostGIS
2.5.2 Instance and the result is same.
If we use PostgreSQL9.6/9.2 and if we publish the PostgreSQL table in
GeoServer 2.7.4 , it is assigning proper SLD based on PostgreSQL table
geometry type
Now I understand that, *GeoServer 2.7.4 not able to find the proper
'the_geom' type form PostgreSQL10.6 table geometry type and assigning
default point sld to every table*
* Is it possible to find the in GeoServer2.7.4, which part of the code
deals with PostgreSQL table layer publishing? Kindly help me in
this regard.*

*Thanks&Regards,*
*Naresh*