From: nikamsa1 <sawan.nika...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 27 May 2019 3:07 PM
To: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Geoserver-users] Access WFS services over https

Hello,

I am trying to show features as a WFS service on map. Since, application is
running over https and while accessing features from geoserver as a WFS
services having URL like "/*http://<mydomain>:8080/geoserver/wfs*/".
obtain following error of *Content Mismatch: trying to access insecure
script from secure connection, try to access content over https*.
I tried with "/*https://<mydomain>:8080/geoserver/wfs*/", but it is not
working.
If anyone had tried this, please share the solutions for this issue. I am
using Geoserver.exe file not in Tomcat.

Thanks & Regards,
Sawan Nikam

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html

https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Successfully-requesting-and-inte
grating-new-features-and-improvements-in-GeoServer