Hey all,

First - i'm no developer, just an IT guy.  I'm curious when the community
modules might be back online as I'd like to get my hands on some.

I could certainly work to build them on my own, it's just semi foreign to
me.  If we are thinking days away, i'll just wait.  But if we think it'll
be more weeks, I'll take a swing at trying to build on my own.  Is the
readme here what i need?

https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/tree/master/src

If i do the "mvn clean install" will the outcome be a set of  jar files
that I can then go throw in my WEB-INF folder?  Or is there better
documentation I should be looking at?

Thanks for the guidance!

Jason