Hello

I'm currently debugging an issue with projections.  When we updated from
geoserver 2.14.x to 2.15.1 our map projections broke for EPSG:3832 and a custom
defined projection.  Before I get down into the weeds I was wondering if there
has been any significant changes with the geotools gt-referencing module
between 20.1 and 21.1 that would possibly break our current implementation of
projections? Or if there's been any updates to the way custom projections are
defined in goeserver?

Thanks

Dominique Bessette
Senior Software Engineer