I have installed Inspire plugin, and seek advice on agile and light
implementation of metadata and serving metadata.

Can some one inspire me with advice and suggestions on light and neat
implementation?

I may have to arrange for others to do the editing of metadata.  I would
like to find best ways to how to fit everything together, and allow
interoperability of a range of applications.

Any best practice examples?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Shao