Op wo 15 apr. 2020 om 16:07 schreef Mark Prins <mc.pr...@gmail.com>:

> I will post a quick note on how to set up the Oracle schema, at least for
> 12.2, tomorrow when I get back in the office.
> I currently have this module set up on our in-house Jenkins.

something along the following should do for creating an integration test
schema for Geotools (your DBA may disagree with this, it's what they do,
especially when it comes to Oracle DBA's):

-- create user GEOTOOLS with password "geotools" using defined  tablespaces
CREATE USER "GEOTOOLS" IDENTIFIED BY "geotools"
      DEFAULT TABLESPACE "DATA_TS"
      TEMPORARY TABLESPACE "TEMP"

-- grant roles
GRANT "CONNECT" TO "GEOTOOLS"
GRANT "RESOURCE" TO "GEOTOOLS"

-- system grants
GRANT CREATE SESSION TO "GEOTOOLS"
GRANT ALTER SESSION TO "GEOTOOLS"
GRANT UNLIMITED TABLESPACE TO "GEOTOOLS"
GRANT CREATE TABLE TO "GEOTOOLS"
GRANT CREATE SYNONYM TO "GEOTOOLS"
GRANT CREATE VIEW TO "GEOTOOLS"
GRANT CREATE SEQUENCE TO "GEOTOOLS"
GRANT CREATE PROCEDURE TO "GEOTOOLS"
GRANT CREATE TRIGGER TO "GEOTOOLS"
GRANT CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW TO "GEOTOOLS"
GRANT CREATE OPERATOR TO "GEOTOOLS"

And then in your ~/.geotools a file called "oracle.properties" with the
following content:

user=geotools
username=geotools
password=geotools
schema=GEOTOOLS
dbtype=Oracle
database=orcl
host=192.168.1.11
port=1521
url=jdbc\:oracle\:thin\:@192.168.1.11\:1521\:orcl
driver=oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver

You'll need to change the IPadress and database instance in there ofcourse

running the test locally can be accompished using:
mvn clean install -Dall -pl :gt-jdbc-oracle -Ponline -Doracle=true (for
master branch)
and
mvn clean install -Dall -pl :gt-jdbc-oracle -Ponline (for feature branch,
as the oracle property was removed)

--
Disclaimer;
This message is just a reflection of what I thought at the time of sending.