-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: Jody Garnett <jody.garn...@gmail.com>
Lähetetty: tiistai 2. kesäkuuta 2020 5.07
Vastaanottaja: GeoServer <geoserver-de...@lists.sourceforge.net>; GeoServer
Users <geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Aihe: [Geoserver-devel] GeoServer 2.17.1 pre-release testing

GeoServer 2.17.1 pre-release artifacts are available for testing:

https://build.geoserver.org/view/release/job/geoserver-release/5/artifact/distribution/2.17.1/

Please try this out with your data, and reply with how it goes (including the
version of Java you are using, and if you are running on linux, macOS, or
windows user). We are working from a new build server and can really use a hand
ensuring this has been packaged correctly.

We are including the user list in this call for testing as a community building
exercise. Open source is a team sport that can be enjoyed at a social distance,
and this is your throw-in!
--
Jody Garnett