From: XAVIER RAYO SARRIAS <xr...@utm.csic.es>
Sent: Saturday, 13 June 2020 4:46 PM
To: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Geoserver-users] METADATA EXTENSION CONNECTING GEOSERVER AND
GEONETWORK

Hi all,

I've seen that there is a plugin for metadata that let's import and create a
connection between geoserver and geonetwork. I've seen it here:
https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/community/metadata/configuration.html.
 But when I go to the downloads page it is not there.

Anyone can help me find it? Or do you have any idea how we could do it?

Thanks!