Hello Andrea,

Thanks for your reply.

The error arise when I'm in the Layer preview page on geoserver itself. The url is this one: https://spatial.naturalsciences.be/geoserver/web/

To reproduce the error, search the layer borehole. Then download the gml preview (max 50 features):

http://spatial.naturalsciences.be/geoserver/ge/ows?service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetFeature&typeName=*ge%3Aborehole*&maxFeatures=50

--> error message: <ServiceException code="InvalidParameterValue" locator="typeName"> Feature type :ge%3Aborehole unknown </ServiceException>

Then correcting the url:

http://spatial.naturalsciences.be/geoserver/ge/ows?service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=GetFeature&typeName=*ge:borehole*&maxFeatures=50

I get the output I need.

So I'm a bit confuse at where I should fix the problem... I'm downloading directly on geoserver so it should understand the URL encoding?!

Any advice?

Thanks a lot,

Nicolas