Op ma 22 nov. 2021 om 13:44 schreef Tatyana via Geoserver-users <
geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>:

> I want to show an image in the results of getFeatureInfo request. I have a
> html template and try to follow this tutorial
>
> https://geoserver-pdf.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tutorials/GetFeatureInfo/#custom-templates
> However, I don’t understand how to define relative path to the image in my
> template and why there is a part «/popup_map/
> » in url in tutorial.
> I put my image in the geoserver /data folder, I have it in my /data/styles
> folder, I have it in my workspace /styles and styles/images folders already
> )) But still don’t understand how to refer to my image, what is the correct
> url. Please help :(

Not sure, but I think you need to put the images under the "www" directory
of your geoserver data dir and then use a relative link starting at "/"

--
Disclaimer;
This message is just a reflection of what I thought at the time of sending.