Hi all,
I am trying to find more specific answers or confirmation to using the
gt_pk_metadata.

1) Does this table belong in the public schema, or the schema to which you
are storing data? The latter doesn't seem to make sense since the
schema_name field would be redundant.

1b) but if the table is in public, and you are connecting to a specific
schema in the geoserver store, does it still know to read that table from
public?

2) Do I have to reset geoserver for changes to take effect? Anyway of
forcing a refresh without resetting? If I don't have to do these things,
how long does it take for the changes to take affect?

3) The pk_column_idx is not required, but should it be filled out anyway?
And confirming the index starts at 0.

4) Can I add other columns (objectid/createuser/etc) to this table without
messing up geoserver's internal processes?

I can't seem to get geoserver to be consistent in using this table. Any
help is appreciated and happy holidays!

Arjun

--
*Arjun Dongre*

Western EcoSystems Technology, Inc.
Environmental & Statistical Consultants
415 W. 17th St. Suite 200
Cheyenne, WY 82001
adon...@west-inc.com
www.west-inc.com

*Follow WEST: *Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Western%E2%80%90EcoSystems%E2%80%90Technology%E2%80%90WESTInc/125604770807646>
, Twitter <http://twitter.com/WestEcoSystems>, Linked In
<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001qrD4A3S5xJ5KgMyelH9jyw%3D%3D>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message and any accompanying communications
are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. ยงยง
2510-2521, and contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient
or an agent responsible for delivering the communication to the intended
communication in error.  Dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete
the original message.  Thank you.

P Please consider the environment before printing.