Hi everyone,

I have an ImageMosaic made of different netCDF files creating a time series.
Now, I would like to be able to delete granules from my ImageMosaic using GeoServer's REST API.

However, using the documented way to do it (see [1] and [2]) does only delete the granules from the index. The netCDF files and also the configuration files in the hidden folder still exist.
Is there a way to delete them as well using the REST API?

Best regards,
Martin

P.S.: similar questions were raised before on the user list (see [3] and [4]).

[1] https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/rest/api/coverages.html#structured-coverages [2] https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/rest/imagemosaic.html#removing-image-mosaic-granules
[3] https://sourceforge.net/p/geoserver/mailman/message/36691631/
[4] https://sourceforge.net/p/geoserver/mailman/message/36411331/

--
Martin Pontius
52°North Spatial Information Research GmbH