Van: Verbeeck Bart (AIV) <bart.verbe...@vlaanderen.be>
Verzonden: Thursday, August 24, 2023 11:07 AM
Aan: Geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Onderwerp: [Geoserver-users] GWC seed/truncate form times out

Hi there

In my installation (2.23.1, or 2.23 snapshot of today) the seed/truncate form
doesn’t appear (https://host/geoserver/gwc/rest/seed/wsname:lyrname).
The wmts works perfectly.

Installation
Azure App Service
Java: 11 or 17 (same result)
Tomcat:: 8.5 or 9 (both same result)
Extensions: inspire, sqlserver, appscheme
Community modules: ogc api, azure blobstore

Has anyone any clue?

Thanks

Bart