De: Humphries, Graham <graham.humphr...@stategrowth.tas.gov.au>
Enviado el: martes, 16 de abril de 2024 1:00
Para: Oscar Diago Alonso <oscar.di...@geograma.com>;
geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: [EXTERNO] RE: Issue with poor performance after labelling a layer

No suele recibir correos electrónicos de
graham.humphr...@stategrowth.tas.gov.au<mailto:graham.humphr...@stategrowth.tas.gov.au>.
 Por qué esto es importante<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
If you need to have the labels it those exact locations, then you could publish
the layer again as point layer using the geometry attribute for the label
position.

The Geoserver documentation for the SLD cookbook is extensive and has plenty of
examples that you might find useful

Cheers,
Graham H