I am using the Kartoza docker container in a Google Cloud Run instance. I
thought I had setup the jdbc-store and the jdbc-config correctly to use a
postgresql instance for storing settings but after a period of no use I log
back into the web admin ui and my workspace is gone and so is the store I
had added with all the layers. My first question is what is the best way to
be sure my geoserver is using the postgresql for storing settings? Next
question is when checking my logs each time the instance starts I see it
listing the databases correctly but then I see messages saying schemas
already exist so why isn't it reading them for config info?
Thanks