Martin Desruisseaux wrote:

I already posted an email suggesting the same (for different reason) two weeks ago. Since I got no objection, I already upgrated the Maven 2 build on trunk to the following version:

    8.1-404.jdbc3

This is 404 instead of 405 only because the 404 version was the only one available on http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/ (the Maven 2 repository) last time I looked.

Okay - I was using the maven 1 build because of my problems with building using it.

I'm not fussy about the 404 or 405 build. I'm on the postgresql JDBC mailing list for at least the next little while, I'll update folks here if they do anything exciting.

dave