Andrea Aime ha scritto:
> JAMISON CONLEY ha scritto:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> If the dead-ware CustomGlyphRenderer is a mystery, it was initially
>> written to support some functionality in GeoVISTA Studio that was
>> designed to allow editing of arbitrary glyphs, but did not go so far as
>> SVG.  It so happens that I am in the process of resurrecting Studio, or
>> at least that part of Studio, to work with the most recent stable
>> version of GeoTools (2.4.2).

I'm also wondering how can you use the glyph renderers at all... there
is classpath lookup mechanism, the field that holds the list or custom
renderers is private so you cannot modify it... it seems you're totally
locked out and cannot add your custom glyph renderers anyways?
That's why I labelled it dead-ware, it's unused and there is no way
to plug into that stuff...