Thanks Ian:

I have added those new jobs to the "cite" view. Looks like your build
completed<http://ares.opengeo.org/jenkins/view/geoserver-cite/job/2.5-cite-wfs-1.1/1/>,
here are the resulting revisions for release:

version = 2.5-SNAPSHOT
git revision = a8c189e68bdcc75769b1f8eb43b5a401397d4410
git branch = a8c189e68bdcc75769b1f8eb43b5a401397d4410
build date = 02-Mar-2014 15:25
geotools version = 11-SNAPSHOT
geotools revision = 0f6b4adb8066cfb29d864f9f38aa9a567c041073
geowebcache version = 1.5-SNAPSHOT
geowebcache revision = 4e59f43099865dc68cb211e6df8027c5f73b8beb/4e59f
hudson build = 10

Jody Garnett