Hi Andrea,

we are preparing the pull request.

We had a small problem when upgrading Geoserver to the latest build to test it. We had existing mosaics in the data dir, and Geoserver failed to start because of the JTS version upgrade. File <mosaic_dir>/.mosaic/<mosaic_name>.properties contains a reference to "com.vividsolutions.jts.geom.Polygon" which needed to be edited manually.

I understand this is probably a work in progress.. but I have not found mentions of this in the Upgrade to JTS 1.15 document. Is this something that must be done manually after updating Geoserver or is there a way to do this automagically?

best regards,
Gyorgy